Developing effective mentors can be helpful to the success of both employers and apprentices participating in apprenticeship programs. Below find resources developed by various apprenticeship sponsors that can assist you in developing mentors within your apprenticeship program.
- Harper College’s Mentor/Train the Trainer Guide https://www.harperapprenticeships.org/wp-content/uploads/TTT-Manual-FINAL-9.6.16.pdf
- Keystone Development Partnership’s Apprenticeship Mentor Training https://kdpworks.org/apprenticeships (Links are all the way to the bottom) https://www.expandapprenticeship.org/system/files/mentoring_for_apprenticeship.pdf
- Aerospace Joint Apprenticeship Committee Mentor Job Description https://www.ajactraining.org/wp-content/uploads/Master-Mentor-AJAC-Job-Description.pdf
- Healthcare Career Advancement Program Mentor Training Program https://hcapinc.org/mentorship-training-program
- South Carolina Mentor Training Program http://www.apprenticeshipcarolina.com/training.html