Wednesday, October 02, 2019 1:00 PM ~ 2:30 PM ET
The first of three Performance Reporting Orientation Webinars customized for Scaling Apprenticeship grantees, where you will be introduced to the world of performance reporting for your new grant.
The purpose of Webinar 1.0 is to:
- Describe the interim reporting instructions you should follow for the quarter ending 9/30/2019 only;
- Provide an introduction to Workforce Integrated Performance System (WIPS), the reporting system you will use to provide information to ETA about your grant;
- Present an overview of the Quarterly Narrative Report, where you will provide updates on the implementation and progress of your grant each quarter;
- Explain the special output measures that apply to H-1B Scaling Apprenticeship grantees only and how your grant should report them;
- Provide an overview of the performance reporting guidance for the quarter ending 12/31/19; and
- Explain what participant level data you need to collect and track for the Quarterly Progress Report.
Monica Evans Antonio, Workforce Analyst/Program Lead, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Kristen Milstead, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Timmy Dudley, Senior Technical Project Management Analyst, ICF/Division of Strategic Investments